Saturday, September 4, 2010

SDSU Home Opener

We went to today's home opener for SDSU. "A" was able to get comp tickets through the senior staff. It was pretty cool we got the season ticket holders parking area, right in the main entrance to Qualcomm Stadium and not have to pay!!! They also had a skybox with free food and drinks (aka beer). I felt really special...sniff.

SDSU played Nicholls State (yeah I never heard of them either). They totally annihilated them 47-0. Below are two photos of the game taken on my high speed, low drag, 4 year old cell phone. I forgot my camera, bummer.

It does not look like that many people but the attendance was over 25,000. Not bad for the Aztecs.
SDSU Kickoff (no f-stop on the phone)
Halftime Aztec Marching Band

2 comments:

K said...

I assume you've got a feeling like you were Hal Steinbrenner!

47-0 ?! No mercy!

Brett said...

Yes it was a romping, but then again I don't think that Nicholls State was a super good team. We'll see what happens when they play in the conference.