Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wyoming Christmas

So this Christmas I am going to Wyoming and visit my family. Since Kuuipo  is going with me we rented a car and drove the 17+ hours. Each year it seems to get a little more difficult to drive. However the weather was good and the roads were dry.


 Unfortunately the wind has been howling so far and there is no snow on the ground. It is possible that we might get some snow Christmas Eve in to Christmas day. But up here you never know.

Kuuipo enjoyed the ride with "buddy".



To get to Casper you have to leave I-80 and then go about 110 miles on two lane roads. Once you leave the Interstate you drop down into a wide flat area that looks more impressive than this picture.



As you get closer to Casper the road takes you right by Independence Rock. Click the link to read more about  it.



I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas.

4 comments:

Shell said...

No Snow.

Brett said...

You are correct.

K said...

It was good there was no snow on the road.
I also feel it's getting difficult to drive to my home town
even though it's just about 125miles far.

P.S. A is doing fine, everyday busy. Merry X'mas.

Brett said...

I am also glad that there was no snow. But I am hoping that we get some snow Christmas.

I am glad that A is having a good time. Everyone here wishes you all a very merry Christmas.