Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day/ A day at the beach

Today the high was forecast to reach into the 90s so we thought a trip to the beach was in order. Coronado is generally the only beach we like to go to because it's easy to get there and usually we have no trouble parking.

I forgot my camera, but fortunately I had my iPhone and it takes decent pictures so as we drove over the bridge "A" snapped some pics.  I noticed that there was a fog bank over Point Loma and it made for a really cool panoramic pic.

Neither one of us was very hungry so we ate a salad at Panera Bread, which is pretty unusual if you know our eating habits.

That's about it, a lazy Sunday/Mothers day.







4 comments:

K said...

My wife says "Thank you for beautiful flowers for Mother's Day".
Good smell !

Shell said...

Hands at, I assume 10, and 2 I see. The new way, if there is an airbag, is 9 and 3. Oh by the way, nice poics.

Brett said...

@K-We are glad you enjoyed them!

Brett said...

@Shell- My airbag probably won't work.

Of course there is an airbag joke in here somewhere, but for my safety I will leave it alone.

Glad you liked the pics.