Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Foot Surgery Followup

On February 17th I had the stitches removed and was hoping that was going to get me back on the road to normal. Unfortunately not completely yet. I am getting better and this week I am finally able to wear other footwear besides tennis shoes. I can walk without a limp and at lunch I have gone for a few walks but afterward I kind of regret it. My main concern is that I cannot curl my toe as much as I used to without pain and I hope that it's not permanent.

While the swelling and redness is mostly gone, it does comeback after being on my feet for extended periods. Hopefully things will improve.

Below are some photos of the "healing" process. Once again discretion is advised.

 **********WARNING!! GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW. DISCRETION IS ADVISED**********


 **********警告!下の図の写真。裁量は通告されてい**********







Changing the bandage
Wee bit swollen
Another view
New Wrap Job
Stitches out


No more bandages

2 comments:

K said...

Time will fix it.
Take care.

Brett said...

Thanks K, I hope you are right.