Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Painting Party and other things

So this weekend we finished painting the doors and the master bedroom, with the exception of the crown molding. That is for a later date.  The contractor installed the plumbing items (toilet, vanity, shower nozzles and handles. However they installed the wrong shower arm. Being a little taller than the average bear, I wanted the shower head to be higher than normal so that I did not have to duck my head to wash my hair, I hate that. I also wanted the shower head to extend further from the wall. We ordered and 8 inch shower arm but the plumber installed a much shorter one. I don't know if the place we ordered it from made a mistake or the contractor just grabbed the wrong one, either way I paid for it so they will install the one I wanted.

We asked the contractor to have all the inside work completed by June 13th with the exception of the base molding and hanging the doors. That way our floor guy can get his work completed.

We are almost there, just another 3 weeks or so.













2 comments:

K said...

So, contractor's job will be completed in about a month,
taking one more week as extra time. And then, you can
move?

Brett said...

We hope that we will be able to start moving everything in two weeks. The we have to get this house ready to put on the market. That is whey the hard work really begins for us :(