Monday, December 12, 2016

Now The Ktichen (Part 3)

     The project is moving along really well. Before I was able to grout the tile we needed to hire an electrician to install the LED lights and add some switches in the living room and dining room. The cabinets were delivered and I finished the grouting of the tiles. 
     The last thing I had to do before we could install the cabinets was to repair the walls. Repairing walls isn't that hard but it is a pain to try and make it look like there never was any repairs made.  I didn't repair the wall where our window is because we plan on enlarging the window and doing extra work that will just be demolished is not my idea of fun.
 








New Kitchen









2 comments:

K said...

I can understand it was hard to finish it look like
there was nothing repair made.

Brett said...

Thanks so much. I am pretty darn good at repairing walls.