Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl/Birthday Party

We delayed our January birthday party this year because of illnesses and everyone being busy. So this year we decided to combine it with the Superbowl. I didn't really care who won as long as it was a close game and at half time it was beginning to look like a blow out. However in the end it turned out really good.



Instead of hot wings I decided to make Emeril Lagasse's Asian Chicken Wings and, like the game, they turned out really good. They were a lot harder to make than my usual wings and I am not sure I would do them again but it was worth the effort today.




With everyone over it was too much for little "k" and she just couldn't keep her eyes open.





2 comments:

K said...

I can easily imagine that you've had so exciting party, as the Superbowl game of this year was dramatic.
I watched halftime black out scene and the game of the last on TV news.

Hi Kuuipo!

Brett said...

K- It was a different Superbowl. Usually a team cannot come back like the 49rs did, but I think the blackout helped them.

Kuuipo says Hi back.