Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The rug we chose is ....

#1

At the store we really liked #2 but once we got it home it just didn't really look that great. If I can offer any advice it is to take a rug home and see how it looks on your floor.

We got #1 and #2 at one store and #3 and #4 at another store. I really liked #4 and would like to have bought that one too but we just couldn't afford both rugs. They don't give them Persian rugs away for free ya know!

Thank you all for voting and maybe I will try another poll sometime again.

2 comments:

K said...

I thought you would chose #3, which looked simple.
But it was just my taste. Let me vote next time.

Brett said...

We liked them all and would have loved to bought them all but just too much money. Sorry, next time I will leave the poll open longer.