Thursday, September 12, 2013

Renovations part 5: completed and condo rented

We finished with the final preparations for the condo on September 1st and it was listed on the 5th. I got word today that it has now been rented. It was actually a little faster than I expected so we are happy. In the end we rented it for $1,345 with a one year lease.

It was a long haul and took much longer than I expected but I am glad we did it. If we ever buy another rental property I think we will try to get a move in ready place. Then again maybe not :)

Below are the before and after photos.











2 comments:

K said...

You've got a tenant not waiting long time, thanks to your effort and good renovation!

Brett said...

We were really surprised at how fast it rented out. Kind of wished we had asked for $1400.