Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dentist visit

So about three weeks ago I was flossing and a piece of something came off my tooth. About a week later another piece came off. I had been meaning to make an appointment and finally did for yesterday. My tooth didn't hurt but after eating I would end up with a half a chicken up there or so it seemed.

What happened was an old filling shrank and came out taking a little of the tooth. Plus the shrinking allowed decay to produce. So they shot me up and replaced the filling. Good as new!!


6 comments:

K said...

Dental clinic, I scare to visit.

Brett said...

I agree, dentist are not fun at all.

A said...

Oh, please. I love going to the dentist. :)

Brett said...

"A" of course we all know you are deranged and like things that most people don't. Like Taxes.

A said...

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Brett said...

You are most welcome ;)