Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Since it's just the two of us, we didn't see any sense of cooking a big meal and decided to go out for  Christmas brunch. We didn't want to go to a buffet and instead opted for a nice sit down meal. Our choice this year was Bertrands at Mr. A's, I'm not sure who Mr. A or Bertrand are but they have a really nice view from the restaurant. This place even has a dress code, oooohhh fancy!

It is on the 12th floor in the Banker's Hill area with a fantastic view of downtown, the harbor and the airport. This was a three course meal where you choose from an appetizer, main course and desert. After brunch we drove to seaport village and walked off the food.  The weather today was fantastic!

Appetizer:
  • "A" had the  Hearts of bibb lettuce without the blue cheese.
  • I had the lobster bisque.
Main Course:

  • "A" had the sauteed diver sea scallops.
  • I had the 48 hour cabernet braised prime beef.
Dessert:
  • "A" had pumpkin bread pudding.
  • I had the Tahitian vanilla scented creme brulee.
Overall the food was OK, by main course was basically pot roast, but I could cut it with a fork.

View from the table



My Appetizer

"A's" Appetizer

My Main Course

"A's" Main Course

My Dessert

"A's" Dessert

Panoramic from the patio (click to enlarge)

Panoramic #2 from the patio (click to enlarge)

Beautiful weather today.

2 comments:

K said...

You seem you really enjoyed the nice food with additional test of nice view.
iPhone's battery is 51%. Charge it.

Brett said...

We had a really nice time and I did recharge the phone. Thanks.