Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sold the car


So today I sold my Outlook. It was a great car but just too much for two people. Plus I could not fit it into my garage :( So now I plan to get what I have been wanting for a while, a truck. An older truck to be exact. Circa 1998-2004, something that I don't have to worry about door dings, or parking it next to a beater. Actually I want other people to be worried about parking their BMW/Mercedes/Porsche/ ect... next to me..BWAAAHAAAHAAA (EVIL LAUGH).

OK, maybe not that much of an old beater truck but something not brand new. I will keep you posted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Outlook was just about one or two years old. You sold it out? You've got a quick action.

You need enough payload for your next car for DIY stuffs, I guess.

Hope nobody parks aroud your next car, but reality is severe. Good luck!!!

K

Brett said...

yes the car was 18 months old. I do need a truck for all our future DIY.

It would be hard to stick a fridge in the Outlook.