Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunset


The last few days has been typical San Diego Weather, mild evenings, low 60s, and beautiful days, mid 70s at the beach and mid 80s inland. We are considered at the beginning of inland so it was around low to mid 80s. Of course it was sunny :)



I took these photos off my back porch, it was even better in person. Even with the problems that southern California has, we are so lucky to be living here. My heart goes out to Santa Barbara and what they are dealing with in the wild fires. The last few years my wife has gone for conferences ( I tagged along) at UCSB www.ucsb.edu and it is lovely. Lord knows we have had our share of them and we will find out later this summer if we will have to deal with it yet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sunset!

You need rain in California, especially around Santa Barbara now.

K

Brett said...

I agree, unfortunately we are now entering the "dry" season and will not see much if any rain until November or December.