Saturday, October 24, 2009

Payback

A few months ago I went to visit my brother. If you remember he came out here in July and helped out tiling my kitchen and a few other projects. Below are the pictures of what we did to his kitchen. We tiled his back-splash and gave the tired cabinets a face-lift. We went non-stop for three days from 8 am to 9pm to finish before I had to leave. In the end it looks really great.

















I could not leave out the photos I took of his dogs.

This is Bella and Abby in the background. Bella carries big sticks around and wants you to throw them. Yes, that is a 3 foot long 4x4 she carries around.




This is Abby, she has diabetes and requires daily shots. She is also blind due to the diabetes.

Tonka, the golden that must have narcolepsy. I have never seen a dog that is more relaxed than her.
Nan (short for Nantucket) she is a 150lbs Newfoundland.

2 comments:

K said...

Tiled back-splash looks much better than plain finish.
I guess it is rather difficult and delicate job to put the tiles keeping the surface totally flat,especially for the vertical wall.

Your brother has four dogs. Big family! The one Bella
carries is timber, bigger than big stick!

Brett said...

Bella can probably carry something even bigger if he would let her. The problem is she likes to drop it at your feet. If it lands on your feet it would probably break a toe or two.