Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This year we had a party and gave out treats. I dressed up as a 70s pimp and A went as a Devil. I am waiting to get the group photo e-mailed but as soon as I get it I will post.

This is A and I before the party.



Love the shades



Being as cheap as we are, we decided to make a spider. The body is a garbage bag stuffed with newspaper with a fur fabric. The legs are coat hangers wrapped with news paper/wrapped with garbage bags/wrapped with fabric. We used electrical tape to hold it together.
It looked better at night. In the daylight it looks kinda like an octopus. And yes we do know that a spider has eight legs. We wanted it to look like it was crawling out of his web with half his body hidden. Like I said it looked better at night :)




As you can see Kuuipo was not very impressed!




2 comments:

K said...

Super funny!!
Why don't you(and A) go to the office in that costume?
I suppose you'll be very welcomed.
Yes, it looks like octopus legs,
or looks like weakened alien.

(Kuuipo) Who are you??? I'd better ignore them this time.

Brett said...

Not sure if I would still have a job if I went to the office dressed like that. LOL