Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bathroom Project part 3

The bathroom tile we ordered on May 29th is still not in and not due to arrive until around June 22nd. So this morning I cancelled it and we have changed tactics once again, this project has more lives than a cat. We are now going to completely remove all the tiles and replace them. Believe it or not it will probably either be the same cost or maybe even less expensive. Not sure yet, it depends on what we decide to do.

So today I begin the removal of the tiles and will keep you posted.

Below are a few other things that we have done. I patched the floor in the shower and we removed the toilet, sink, and floor.






If only I knew how to operate the can opener!!!

5 comments:

Tank said...

Sounds like fun... wish I had the funds to redo our master bath. Good picture of Kuuipo.... you guys should feed her more, I think she is malnourished... she told me so.

Brett said...

LOL, Actually she is on a boiled chicken and rice diet because of pancreatitis. Took her to the vet because she was vomiting. Got her on meds and she seems to be doing better now.

K said...

Replacing all tiles seems time taking hard work.
Take your time, no hurry.

That is exactly what Quuipo is thinking! Nice picture.

PS. I saw Strasburg's 1st pitch. He is fantastic.
His fast ball is too fast for the batter to hit.
His breaking ball is too sharp.
Trade him to Padres as soon as it becomes possible.
Personally, I want him for Angels.

Brett said...

LOL, I saw Strasburg pitch too and he is phenomenal. You know he is from SDSU? I don't think the Padres have a hope of getting him because the Nationals would be insane to get rid of him.

K said...

Yes, I know he is A's junior of SDSU.
Agree Nationals will never let him go.
He made nice pitch again!

Hope you make nice pitch to bathroom.