Wednesday, October 26, 2011

G. Gordon Liddy planted my garden

The plants are finally in!!! Over 160 of them. Louis brought his crew on Saturday and Monday to put them in the ground. He still has to install the irrigation and put the mulch. I still have to install the lighting, complete the fountain, and build the gates. We are almost there.

I swear I had to do a double take because I thought he brought G. Gordon Liddy to plant. You be the judge. It was hard to get a photo of him, being a celebrity and all.








G. Gordon Liddy

Another photo of the G-Man



5 comments:

K said...

You are going to have your own real garden with trees and flowers!

You can enjoy outdoor tea time. It'll be so nice!

Brett said...

Yes, finally!! Although I think I would rather have coffee than tea.

tank.62 said...

Does look like Liddy. Garden looks good. Is your irrigation going to be a manual system or automated?

K said...

I wonder who is G. Gordon Liddy, so I checked. Now I understand he was the chief operative for the White House Plumbers unit during Nixon's Presidency.
Was he so famous and most American people know him?

Brett said...

Tank- yes it will defiantly be automatic. I live in Cali :)

K- He has a radio show for the last 20+ years. If you get a chance read his autobiography "Will".