Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Panoramic Sunset

So here is the deal. I learned how to make panoramic shots from multiple photos. So why is this important? It means to standby for many more panoramic photos. I know I have several posts of our sunsets but they are so gorgeous I just can't help it. Kinda like someone I know who took a LOT of photos of ducks. Also kinda like someone else I know who always cut off peoples head. You know who you are. But I digress.

hint-click on it to get the big picture ☺



4 comments:

tank.62 said...

I had an Instamatic camera - if you remember those, you cannot review your photos so I did not know how many duck pictures were on the ROLL OF FILM inside the camera. Nice sunset though.

K said...

Big picture is so gorgeous !

Now I know who took so many pictures of ducks. Nice hobby.

Brett said...

Yep Tank was the duck hunter....LOL. Just remember I did not name names, hahaha.

Brett said...

Also, I do remember the Instamatic cameras. I also remember the cameras where you had to buy the flash cube that was disposable.

Oh the memories!!!