Friday, April 26, 2013

Fountain...Toilet...What's the difference?

It was such a beautiful day that when I got home this afternoon I decided to wait outside in the courtyard for "A" to get home. I walked over to the fountain and noticed the water was dirty. As I looked closer I was like "oh no way in hell did someone crap in my fountain!" But alas some scumbag did in fact defecate in my nice clean fountain. Of all the things that I thought might happen, I can honestly say this was one that never came to mind.

So I spent the next hour and a half emptying it and then using bleach/water to disinfect it. I just pretended that I was a plumber and they do this stuff all the time.

So there are going to be a few changes:
1. My landscape lights are now going to be on dusk to dawn.
2. I am going to install some cameras.
3. Booby trap the fountain with something that will blow their B@@LS off next time.

I have once again put the picture below the fold so that if you did not want to look at it you won't have too. But we both know that you really will look at it :)






6 comments:

Tank said...

I bet Shell did it.

Brett said...

I know! I was thinking the same thing.

Chevy Chase said...

Screw you guys.

Brett said...

HAHA

me said...

Need to update your blog.

Brett said...

@me- I know, I know.