Sunday, August 4, 2013

Renovations Part 2

Progress is slowly moving forward on our rental property. We finally have the granite installed and tomorrow the electricians will wrap up their part. This weekend I patched all the holes that the electricians made on Friday and textured the patches. Tomorrow morning I will meet with the painter and he should begin on Tuesday. I had the floor guys scheduled for Wednesday bu will now push them out to the following week. 

Whew!! Playing general contractor is rough work. But thinking of the $$$$ that I am saving is keeping me going. Below are the photos of the granite and the flooring that we have picked out.







This is just some of the stuff that we will be installing.


2 comments:

K said...

You got many stuff for installation.
I hope you can enjoy it.

Brett said...

Hopefully we can start installing some things this weekend. The painter is painting this week.