Monday, September 28, 2009

Bath Time (bonus post)

Get you minds out of the gutter, this is not about me taking a bath. It is about our feathered friends. I was reading a book Saturday and heard a commotion out back. I got up and there he (or she) was just having a grand 'ole time. He even had a peeping Tom at one point.

AHHH, finally alone at last, what a nice View.


Time to get busy, lets see; wash under the wings, between the toes, under the wings, and behind the ears.


Big bird "EEEK, what are you doing here watching me? Have you no shame? "

Little bird "So,do you come here often?"


Little bird "Wait don't leave."

2 comments:

K said...

Very charming photos! !
You have nice feathered friends there.

Big bird:
Yeah, almost everyday I take bathing here.
My human friends give fresh water everyday, and breakfast too!

Little bird: May I join?

Brett said...

LOL, I wonder if I can claim them as dependents on my tax return?