Sunday, May 20, 2012

Annular Eclipse

We didn't get the full eclipse but got around 80+ percent of the eclipse. We were expecting the marine layer and not sure if we could see any of it but thankfully the weather cooperated.

Since we were laying tile most of the day and I actually forgot about it. I was getting ready to take a shower and noticed that it was "dim" outside without any clouds. Aha, it must be the eclipse. Of course I didn't look at the sun, mama didn't raise a fool, but our blinds have many pinholes in them were the cords pass through. Also as the sun passed through the trees we got nice shadows on the walls.

Not sure why they turned out kinda blurry but enjoy!






2 comments:

K said...

My wife said she got up early in the morning with eclipse glasses and could enjoy gold ring eclipse.

She said it was so beautiful and fantastic.
I could not get up in time for that.

You've got interesting pictures!

Brett said...

I wish I had the glasses to watch. Glad you liked the photos.