Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outside Project part 3

The outside project is proceeding very slowly, even for the contractor, I think. The wall is back up (and straight) and now we have the fence posts. I had the option of using pressure treated wood 4x4 posts or paying more and using the metal postmaster posts. Of course we went with the more expensive (don't look so shocked) metal ones so I will not have to worry about rot or termites. For the extra costs I think it is well worth it.





The first casualty of the project was the neighbors window that was broken. However the contractor did replace it.


One of the good benefits of the project is that we are going to gain some usable space by the garage. The slab has already been poured I just don't have a picture of it. But then again it is just a concrete slab. Anyway I plan on building a small shed to store as much of the stuff I have in the garage as possible.

Hopefully by next week we will have a fence. ☺

Bonus photo!!!

2 comments:

K said...

Hope the neighbor didn't get angry.

You got a tiny, beautiful friend visited.

Brett said...

The neighbor is really good and she did not get mad at all.

We are getting some really beautiful birds lately. I will try to take more pictures.