Thursday, July 26, 2012

Slaters 50/50

Today, every Thursday, is lunch day with the boss and occasionally we try new places. You might have seen this restaurant on the news lately. Slaters is a burger joint and their signature patty is 50% bacon and 50% beef, hence the name Slaters 50/50. The reason they were in the news, is this month they are offering a 100% bacon burger. The patty is all bacon with two strips of bacon, bacon dressing, bacon cheese and an egg. It seems they are trying to kill their customers.

I didn't have the guts to go with the 100% bacon burger but went with the 50/50, American cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce and it was pretty good. We also shared onion rings (in the background), which were not very good in my opinion.

Overall it's not too bad but pretty darn expensive. For both of us it was almost $30. Normally we try to stay under $10.


2 comments:

K said...

I think I would like to try 100% bacon burger, but no breakfast next morning, just a cap of coffee.

Brett said...

I thought about the 100% but I would have to skip more than breakfast.