Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Master Bath Project: Day 4

Today was much like the 2nd day. Nothing really got accomplished. The concrete guy came over to give us his quote. Unfortunately it was much higher than I thought it would be, but I always undershoot what it costs. "A" was right on target, as usual, on what she thought it would be.

I can't complain too much because how many contractors would come the next day you called for such a small project?

Tomorrow they will start around 0730. And on Thursday the plumber will come. Then it will be a mad sprint to the finish line.

2 comments:

K said...

For the concrete contractor, the bathroom maybe
" a piece of cake " job (in Japan, we say before breakfast job),
and so, he would have to take a higher rate, I guess.

But you can expect good finish, which is important.

Brett said...

They can do a better finish in less time than I could. Which is important.