Sunday, September 2, 2012

Colorado to Wyoming (trip pt 2)

I landed in Denver and was met by my brother and sister in-law. They were coming from New Mexico and we coordinated the pick-up. We then drove the remaining 4 1/2 hours to Casper. Not too much to see and the drive can be quite boring. However I did find a few things worth taking a picture.

Denver International Airport



 

We spent two days in Casper before trekking north to the Ranch. You never know what kind of wildlife you will find in Casper. I looked out the front door and we had a family of deer , doe and two fawns, grazing in the front yard.







Bonus Photo!!! Last night got a cool picture of the moon rising.



2 comments:

K said...

Denver International Airport looks very futuristic!

Deer family looks cute. Nobody tries to drive them away,right?

Brett said...

K-
Denver airport is interesting.

My dad did run them out of the yard so they would not eat his flowers LOL.