Saturday, September 29, 2012

Back to San Diego (trip pt 7)

It was time to go back to San Diego so we drove from Casper to Denver and made really good time. Unfortunately good time meant that I arrived at the airport over two hours early. I wasn't really looking forward to sitting in the terminal for two hours but then I remembered that they had a USO. I checked in and relaxed with some free sandwiches, drinks and really comfy chair. It was so comfy that I had to be careful not to fall asleep and miss my flight.

 
Marylin Monroe even welcomed me!




We flew on Colorado "The Ram" and I got a good picture of the Salton Sea.



Even though I was sitting in the middle the guy next to the window was nice and let me lean across and film the landing. I am always amazed coming into San Diego, we fly right over downtown. It was a pretty hard landing.





5 comments:

K said...

It was nice you could enjoy/relax 2 hours at the airport.

The movie of the landing scene remind me of our last trip.

Brett said...

K- When are you guys coming back out here?

K said...

I meant our trip of last December.
We flew from San Diego to Hawaii and
could enjoy looking down San Diego
downtown and seashore. Your movie
just reminded me of it.

Brett said...

K- I know but we are hoping you guys will come out again soon.

K said...

I was fully misunderstanding.

We have no plan yet, but from this December,
Narita-San Diego direct flight will open.
Next time we'd like to use it. Convenient for both.
Thanks.